Our goal is to train people to give the Gospel in creative ways. Equipping them with new skills to reach this generation of sight and sound. We compete for peoples attention.
- Reaching those that are unsaved In your church. Stage presence, communication and holding kids attention are among the topics covered.
- Street Ministry is a little different. We will train your people on how to handle ministry on the streets, keeping it moving, closing with the gospel invitation and getting following up info.
- In reaching your neighbor, One on One evangelism training you learn how to present the gospel in a short and concise way and how to build relationships for presenting the gospel later.
Children Workers Training
We can provide your church and your staff with seminars that cover specific areas of interest or a general seminar. This can be an opportunity for people who are not already involved in ministry to come and introduce your staff to creative ways to hold children’s attention.
Types of Training:
- Object lessons
- Discipline in the Classroom
- Other subjects of your choice upon request
19 Go therefore[a] and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
New King James Version (NKJV)